[LTER-education] Education programs by site survey

Caitlin Potter caitlin at umn.edu
Wed Dec 5 06:30:05 PST 2018

KBS friends! PLEASE offer a citizen science project!!! That is literally
the only category that is missing at your site and it would make my OCD
heart SO happy if your row was completely filled in. Even just put up some
camera traps and I will fold them into our big new citizen science project
here so that you can check it off without much extra work on your end.....
:)

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 7:09 PM Sam Norlin <norlin at nceas.ucsb.edu> wrote:

> HI LTER EOC folks,
>
> With new sites coming on line this year and the new year approaching I
> would like to update the LTER's education page listing all the education
> activities by site <https://lternet.edu/site-activities/>.
>
> When you have  chance please look over your site's education by site
> information. If there are updates to your site's education activities,
> personel or programs, or other changes you would like to see please fill
> out this LTER Education Activities by Site Survey
> <https://goo.gl/forms/z5sASCoqBux9T0Zr2>.
>
> If you have any questions or have updates that not found on the survey
> please contact me.
>
> I've included a pdf of the survey questions if you want to take a look
> before starting the survey.
>
> I'll update the LTERNet website as updated content arrives via the survey.
>
> Cheers,
> Sam
> --
> Sam Norlin
> Education Lead
> LTER Network Communications Office (LTER NCO)

Caitlin Barale Potter, Ph.D
Education and Community Engagement Coordinator
Cedar Creek Ecosystem Science Reserve, University of Minnesota
Office: 612-301-2602     Website: cedarcreek.umn.edu/ed