[LTER-education] EOC meeting next Wednesday - call for agenda items

Caitlin Potter caitlin at umn.edu
Thu Aug 30 14:31:30 PDT 2018

Hi all!

Our September EOC meeting is right around the corner! We'll gather next
Wednesday, September 5th, to finalize our ASM plans. If you have other
agenda items you'd like to discuss, please let Jill or I know. And if you
haven't already made your lightning talk slides and uploaded them to the
Team Drive, please do so!

We'll send around last month's minutes as well as the zoom link and all
that good stuff early next week.

See you on Wednesday,
Caitlin and Jill

--
Caitlin Barale Potter, Ph.D
Education and Community Engagement Coordinator