[LTER-education] New LTER Data Nugget published-HFR

Data Nuggets datanuggetsk16 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 07:21:08 PDT 2018

All Data Nugget teacher guides can be found in this dropbox folder -
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1CifCZeG5CUejZCdi1rYjluZ1U

Save this link for your records and you should be able to access all new
ones as we add them. We pulled them from our website when we got multiple
reports of students cheating and teachers requested it. Feel free to share
this link at PD or other events, just not with students.

Thanks!
Liz