[LTER-education] EOC: Updating the big table

Sam Norlin norlin at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Sep 26 11:31:06 PDT 2017

Hi Folks

We're updating the LTER website and I would like to have updated links to
your Sites and your programs.

I made a simple Google survey, LTER EOC Big Table Update 9-26-17
<https://goo.gl/forms/MNtnfgA9Pr4KlUc02> so you can include links to their
active education and outreach programs and activities.

I followed the current 'big table' topics but if you have programs that
don't fit within the confines of the listed topics there is an option at
the end of the survey to include these programs.

Please copy and paste links from your Site website. It shouldn't take more
than 10 minutes of your time and once done we'll have clean working links
for all the sites!

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Sam