[LTER-education] Ed rep photos

Jill Haukos konzaed at ksu.edu
Thu Nov 2 08:00:24 PDT 2017

Education representatives -

I'm compiling a list of the ed reps with photos to use for our own reference - so we can recognize each other when we get together!  Would you please send me a photo of yourself?  Specifically, it should be a "head and shoulders" photo where we can actually see you rather than a full-body shot from a distance.  The file size doesn't matter - I can convert them.  If I don't get something back from each of you then beware - I'll hit the interweb and steal whatever I can find for a photo of you there!

Marty and Sam - you count too.

Thanks for your help on this very easy-to-complete project!

Jill

Jill F. Haukos
Director of Education
Konza Prairie Biological Station