[LTER-education] April EOC meeting

Liz Duff lduff at massaudubon.org
Mon May 22 13:56:56 PDT 2017

Hi LTER Edreps,
I am wondering if you know of any on-line data bases that you use with teachers.

Have you found ways to make your LTER's sites data available and useful to teachers?  Do you collect data with schools, and have that available on a web-site, or do you know of other useful databases that teachers have used with their students?

Please pass on your ideas/resources.

Here are mine:

I collect data with middle and high school students.  Our data is available at

http://www.massaudubon.org/get-outdoors/wildlife-sanctuaries/endicott/salt-marsh-project/results-data

I have used the following data base for a lesson about Striped Bass:

https://products.coastalscience.noaa.gov/elmr/