[LTER-education] April EOC meeting

Jill Haukos konzaed at ksu.edu
Fri Mar 31 12:09:14 PDT 2017

EOC folks -

I'm looking for agenda items for April's talk - which is scheduled for Wednesday, April 5th @ 3:00 (ET).

We've decided to re-instigate the professional development aspect of our monthly EOC calls by having either a topic or a speaker share their information with the group.  Does anyone have a contact for the Concord Consortium? I think they'd be great to speak to the group.

Here's a Google docs form from Kari O'Connell (AND) where we can list ideas for future professional development:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bV50qmnPTzgR6VS9vzrsZ8rssmniLrizburxJ_QFBDc/edit#gid=0

[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/4J6rKwXedFzx-CmcVf5KdJ0plyY8sJJXyIkkRrKPWP3jDKVMc1athmsyR1i2Y_FD3nHFYQ=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bV50qmnPTzgR6VS9vzrsZ8rssmniLrizburxJ_QFBDc/edit#gid=0>

Professional Development Ideas<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bV50qmnPTzgR6VS9vzrsZ8rssmniLrizburxJ_QFBDc/edit#gid=0>
docs.google.com
Sheet1 Please share your ideas for professional development and/ or people/ organizations we can connect with for our monthly LTER Education Meetings Your name, Topic, Specific ideas of a person/ organization if you have them, Notes/ comments Kari O' Connell, What is NEON up to? Opportunities...

I'll get minutes, agenda and contact info to you on Monday.

Thanks much and have a great weekend -

Jill

Jill F. Haukos
Director of Education