[LTER-education] July EOC meeting - July 12th

Caitlin Potter caitlin at umn.edu
Wed Jul 5 08:46:58 PDT 2017

Hi there, EOC folks!

A friendly reminder that we are NOT meeting today (July 5th) but will be
having our regular monthly call next Wednesday, July 12th at 3pm Eastern.
If you have agenda items you'd like to cover next week, please email them
to me!

We will cover the regular working group updates as usual, and spend a chunk
of our time discussing the NCO Education and Outreach web pages. Give some
thought to what this might look like over the next few days!

We'll get minutes, agenda and contact info to you on Monday of next week.
Til then - happy Wednesday!

Best,

Caitlin and Jill

--