[LTER-education] EOC May call - agenda items?

Jill Haukos konzaed at ksu.edu
Fri Apr 28 11:15:50 PDT 2017

EOC folks,

Does anyone have anything to put on the agenda for this Wednesday's call (May 3rd)?  I have a request in to Wendy Gram with NEON to see if she can visit with us about potential collaborations - stay tuned.  Folks from Concord Consortium will be joining us for the June call.

I'm attaching the minutes from the April meeting (thank you Jason Love) to give you a chance to read them and note any needed changes.

I'll get the agenda and final minutes out to you next Tuesday.

Jill

Jill F. Haukos
Director of Education
Konza Prairie Biological Station