[LTER-diversity] November LTER DEI committee meeting next week with Dr. Gina Forrest!

Nameer Rahman Baker nameerbaker at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 06:50:10 PST 2021

Hello LTER Diversity committee,

This is a friendly reminder that we have our monthly LTER DEI committee
meeting *next Tuesday, Nov. 16th, from 3-4pm*, in the usual Zoom room
<https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/826568709>. You can find a link to our running
agenda here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_D1FnCzTofZ6q4r4LxFbrkNbrSQNHERG9o9ZGDsQZ3o/edit>,
if needed. This month we have a special guest, as *Dr. Gina Forrest
<https://www.butler.edu/directory/user/gforrest> *will be joining us to
talk about how to engage those that are unwilling to accept the need for or
effort involved in DEIJ work.

We are very excited to be able to have her visit us during this time, and
it would be great if we could show our appreciation with a full house - so
please, *if you are not able to attend, see if there is someone else from
your site that would be willing to take your place* and join our discussion
instead! They are more than welcome, and every site will benefit
from having a seat at the table. Thanks everyone :)

Looking forward to seeing you all next week,
Nameer and Cora