[LTER-diversity] LTER Diversity Call Tuesday March 16th

Baird, Cora Ann Johnston (caj2dr) coraj at virginia.edu
Mon Mar 15 10:45:35 PDT 2021

Hi all,
Tomorrow is our monthly call with the Diversity Committee.
Our agenda is roughly outlined in our running committee notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_D1FnCzTofZ6q4r4LxFbrkNbrSQNHERG9o9ZGDsQZ3o/edit?usp=sharing.
Primarily, we will be seeking your input on how best to use the committee's meeting time and budget. The Fundraising Committee also has a set of ideas on which they would like your input. Details are in the agenda.

Standing Zoom link: https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/826568709

Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0ADLoMoVJ7gTEUk9PVA

Trello Board: https://trello.com/b/eywetYEs/lter-diversity-inclusion-committee

Best,
Cora
+ Nameer

Cora A. (Johnston) Baird, PhD
Site Director

She/her

E coraj at virginia.edu
P 757.620.7016

University of Virginia
Virginia Coast Reserve LTER
Anheuser-Busch Coastal Research Center
6364 Cliffs Road
Cape Charles, VA 23310

ABCRC: https://www.abcrc.virginia.edu/siteman2/<https://www.abcrc.virginia.edu/siteman2/><https://www.abcrc.virginia.edu/siteman2/>

LTER: www.vcrlter.virginia.edu/home2/<https://www.vcrlter.virginia.edu/home2/>

"Science is the process that takes us from confusion to understanding in a manner that's precise, predictive and reliable - a transformation, for those lucky enough to experience it, that is empowering and emotional.  We must embark on a cultural shift that places science in its rightful place...as an indispensable part of what makes life worth living."   -B. Greene

[University of Virginia]<http://www.virginia.edu/>

[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/WildCora>