[LTER-diversity] Working Group DEI committee meeting tomorrow

Renée F. Brown rfbrown at unm.edu
Tue Aug 17 09:13:25 PDT 2021

Hi all,

I've heard from a few folks in the field-oriented working group that they
will be unable to attend today- it is still field season for many of us
after all. I'm also pretty swamped at the moment, so let's plan to resume
our WG activities in October when field activities have settled down.

Renée

--
*Renée F. Brown* (*she/her*)
*Information Manager, McMurdo Dry Valleys LTER*
rfbrown at unm.edu