[LTER-diversity] Draft DEI survey questions

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Sep 18 11:28:04 PDT 2020

Dear Diversity Committee,

The LTER Community platform is beginning to take shape and I've identified
a set of questions related to diversity, equity and inclusion that I think
balance the need for brevity with collecting the information that we will
need to inform our efforts.

Once the platform is fully set up we will roll out a launch first to a
small group of beta testers (to identify any unanticipated issues), then to
current participants -- and finally to as many "alumni" as we can identify.

I would appreciate any feedback that committee members may have on the DEI
questions, which are available here: The draft of the DEI questions is
available here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1odVw4k7l82X7mUefeuezCVxBDvQtVyOKJW6-9MN-bps/edit.
Please make any edits using suggesting mode (under the pencil icon at the
top right) or sidebar comments.

 Thanks so much!
Marty

--
Marty Downs (she/her/hers) ORCID <https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2833-956X>
Director, LTER Network Office

 LTERNET.edu <https://twitter.com/USLTER> | LTER Zotero
<https://www.zotero.org/groups/2055673/lter_network/library> | LTER Twitter
<https://twitter.com/USLTER> | LTER YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsyi2-kL_cTcm6FOnek-bRA>

*~ It is sometimes convenient for me to send email on evenings
and weekends. *
*Please do not feel obligated to respond outside of your normal working
hours ~*