[LTER-diversity] Updated Diversity Resources page

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Jun 10 06:01:37 PDT 2020

For all those observing #ShutDownSTEM and #ShutDownAcademia on June 10,
we've done a major update to the Diversity Resources page on the LTER
Network website:
https://lternet.edu/network-organization/diversity-resources/ focusing on
resources most relevant to ecology and field sciences.

If you find them useful, please share with your teams and networks. If you
see holes or have resources to suggest, please send them along -- or just
add them here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V0-rXRAN53UQo9bJG1ZUQJbp5mwhYpyz6EMM3aRyBM4/edit?usp=sharing

Otherwise, I'll be focusing my day on identifying additional sources of
support for DEI initiatives.

Marty
--
Marty Downs (she/her/hers)