[LTER-diversity] Fwd: INCLUDES Conference on STEM Program Evaluation - application deadline soon

Stacy Rebich Hespanha hespanha at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Nov 10 17:32:04 PST 2016

Hello everyone,

I thought some of you might be interested in this opportunity — deadline is the 21st of this month.

Best wishes,
Stacy

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Kelly Sturner <kmoran at NIMBIOS.ORG>
> Subject: INCLUDES Conference on STEM Program Evaluation - application deadline soon
> Date: November 10, 2016 at 10:32:31 AM PST
> To: <NABI-L at PO.MISSOURI.EDU>
>
> To those interested in STEM education:
>
> We are hosting an NSF-funding INCLUDES Conference on
> "Multi-Scale Evaluation in STEM Education" and a Pre-Conference
> Tutorial on "Modern Methods in Program Evaluation". Funding
> is available for travel and local support. The deadline to
> apply is November 21, the activities will be in Knoxville, TN
> and the Tutorial is on February 22 with the Conference on
> February 23-24, 2017.
> Full details are at
> http://www.nimbios.org/IncludesConf/ <http://www.nimbios.org/IncludesConf/>
> We are also hosting a webinar on "Program Evaluation 101"
> two weeks prior to the Conference.
>
> An outstanding group of experts in project and program evaluation
> will be leading activities at these gatherings that can assist your
> efforts in STEM education.
>
> Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about these
> activities or would like to initiate conversations regarding
> evaluation components of your projects.
>
> Best regards,
>
>    Dr. Louis J. Gross, NIMBioS Director Emeritus
>     (gross at NIMBioS.org <mailto:gross at NIMBioS.org>)

Stacy Rebich Hespanha, Ph.D.
Research Associate
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis
University of California, Santa Barbara 93106-5065
www.nceas.ucsb.edu/~hespanha <http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/~hespanha>
805.893.7466   |   hespanha at nceas.ucsb.edu