[LTER-diversity] scheduling the next LTER Diversity meeting: response requested!

Hart, Clarisse hart3 at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 9 19:12:45 MDT 2016

Hi LTER Diversity folks,

Those of us who are here in Florida for ESA had an impromptu meeting this afternoon, to catch up and begin discussing with the NCO some potential work for the coming year.

We'd love to have a committee conference call in the near-term to take advantage of this momentum. Please weigh in with your schedule this week, if you are able: http://doodle.com/poll/e5xs27wywa5gfi3m  (I tried to make the times Alaska-friendly, Elena!)

One of the things we'll be discussing at the next meeting is committee membership and leadership. If you are on this email list but are no longer interested in being a part of the committee, no harm there (just thanks for what you've contributed) - just let me/us know.

Talk soon!
Clarisse and Teresa and Alan and Jorge and Stacy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clarisse Hart
Outreach & Development Manager
for Education & Research Programs