[LTER-diversity] FW: ESA INCLUDES proposal

Ellin, Edythe ellin at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 11 08:18:35 MDT 2016

Teresa,

Harvard Forest might be interested in participating in this.  Can you please let us know more information and provide a copy of the proposal you have drafted.

Edie

Edie Cherkas Ellin
Director of Administration | Harvard Forest | Faculty of Arts and Sciences | Harvard University
324 North Main Street, Petersham MA 01366 | harvardforest.fas.harvard.edu
Direct 978-756-6124 | Main 978-724-3302 | ellin at fas.harvard.edu