[Comminterest] LTER Communications Interest Group -- and Sci-engage

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Feb 26 12:15:58 PST 2020

Dear LTER Communications Interest Group,

I few items have crossed my desk lately that reminded me of the existence
of this email list and I thought it might be a good idea to remind you all
too. 😉

I am making some administrative changes that will affect how we organize
email lists and will do a new push for members when those are in place.
Meanwhile, I wanted to share this post from the NABI/ARIS community (was
National Association of Broader Impacts, is now Advanced Research Impact in
Society). If you aren't already a member of ARIS, you should consider it.
They post a lot of good resources. This one in particular struck me as
LTER-relevant.

Also -- if you're on Facebook, don't forget that we have an LTER
communications  Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/LTER.Communications/

Cheers,
Marty