[LTER-commcom] Ecosphere papers are live

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon May 17 08:53:54 PDT 2021

Congratulations (and a huge sigh of relief from Peter, I expect)! The
Ecosphere papers are now live:
https://esajournals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/toc/21508925/2021/12/5

The ESA press release is here:
https://www.esa.org/blog/2021/05/17/slow-research-to-understand-fast-change/

Scroll all the way to the bottom of the current papers to find them. I
expect they will be published as a more findable "special feature
<https://esajournals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/topic/vi-categories-21508925/76a7d594-6b41-4642-aad8-157bf0bab33d/21508925>"
later today. Peter or Heidi -- can you confirm?

Thanks,
Marty

---
Marty Downs (she/her)  |  ORCID <https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2833-956X>
Director, LTER Network Office
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis
University of California - Santa Barbara
https://lternet.edu   |   LTER Zotero
<https://www.zotero.org/groups/2055673/lter_network/library>  |  Twitter
<https://twitter.com/uslter>

617-833-7930 (m)

*~~I sometimes find it convenient to email on nights and weekends. *
*That doesn't mean I expect you to reply.~~*