[LTER-commcom] Fwd: ARIS: Call for Applications - ORIC

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Jan 12 11:35:13 PST 2021

Dear LTER Communications Committee,

I wanted to highlight ARIS' new cohort-based model for building Research
Impacts (see below), which offers a really focused opportunity to build a
strategic broader impacts effort for your organization (university, field
station, society, scientific etc.). It requires a big commitment, but also
has a potentially very substantial payoff for organizations that really buy
in.

It won't be for everyone, but if it catches you at the right stage of
organizational development, it's a great opportunity.
Marty

Marty Downs (she/her)  |  ORCID <https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2833-956X>
Director, LTER Network Office
617-833-7930 (m)

*~~I sometimes find it convenient to email on nights and weekends. *
*That doesn't mean I expect you to reply.~~*