[LTER-commcom] BioScience LTER feature article is out

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Sep 9 12:02:20 PDT 2020

Hi Lina,
This is not the Ecosphere special issue. It's an independent feature,
written by a reporter for BioScience. (i.e. We had limited input into what
it would cover -- the reporter and the editors decide that based on what
they think people will be interested in.) That said (and with a few
caveats) I think she did a good job and hit most of the points I would have
wanted to make.

Just thought you all would want to see it before we meet tomorrow.
Cheers, marty