[LTER-commcom] videos?

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Apr 1 10:04:02 PDT 2020

Dear education/outreach and communications committees,

Do you have science videos tucked away that you haven't yet shared with us?

NSF is putting together a series of short science videos (less than 90
seconds) in partnership with an NBC affiliate (series title "This American
Land"). They are keen to capitalize on stuff that's already been produced
that they could repurpose.

As I come across LTER videos produced by sites or by individual
researchers, I gather them on our YouTube page, here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsyi2-kL_cTcm6FOnek-bRA?view_as=subscriber
(look
mainly under LTER sites and LTER scientists) but that's a bit of a
haphazard process.

If you have links to videos that we haven't yet captured there, this would
be a great time to send them along.

Thanks,
Marty

--