[LTER-commcom] LTER Communication Committee Meeting - tomorrow!

woodlk@vcu.edu woodlk at mymail.vcu.edu
Thu May 9 10:53:22 PDT 2019

Hi!

That Zoom link seems to want me to log in to my UC Santa Barbara account.
Help?

Thanks!
Lauren

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 11:09 PM Hart, Clarisse <hart3 at fas.harvard.edu>
wrote:

> All,
>

> It’s time for another LTER Communication Committee Meeting!
>

> Lina and I are looking forward to seeing you online tomorrow (Thursday,
> May 9) at 2pm EDT / 1pm CT / 12pm MT / 11am PT.
>

> Here’s the Zoom login info: https://ucsb.zoom.us/meeting/647206479
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__ucsb.zoom.us_meeting_647206479&d=DwMFaQ&c=WO-RGvefibhHBZq3fL85hQ&r=JIxZ-AFpuKPv2mz1PYfwckARh16Laz2TrneksBiVXcE&m=Sdms506VSpzjc5SFubXmywVBV0bv3246yQuOWRxd8uo&s=daTsz6935PcjGNb0Vhtkoqt1-dnzHfeCOyVPBMO8zOc&e=>
>

> MEETING RESOURCES
>
>    - Notes from the March 2019 meeting
>    <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xMgd0Gu1OY9KjLQzAzgAyOdfIYaR_ldmj0PgWw3VWZ0/edit>
>    - Draft annual committee report
>    <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mcALQVoBpg81vy5Vb8AJtcnpUW1QJ7Bn/view?usp=sharing>
>    to next week’s Science Council meeting – your feedback needed! (big thanks
>    to Lina for building the first draft)
>    - Agenda for tomorrow’s meeting
>    <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ftMsnA3Ank0uyAjmsjhkxpumYMlGfKorKscnW4j1Rug/edit?usp=sharing>
>    (additions welcome! Just add them to the doc!)
>

> Note: in case your calendars aren’t already updated, our committee meets
> every other month, on the 2nd Thursday of the month, at this time
> (upcoming meetings: July 11, Sept. 12, Nov. 14).
>

> Thanks!!
>
> Clarisse

*Lauren K Wood M.S.*
PhD Candidate - Integrative Life Sciences
Coastal Plant Ecology Lab, https://cpel.vcu.edu/
Virginia Commonwealth University
woodlk at vcu.edu