[LTER-commcom] LTER CommComm meeting notes

Peter Groffman groffmanp at caryinstitute.org
Fri Apr 20 13:25:41 PDT 2018

I was sorry to miss today’s meeting.  The LTER “stories” project is moving
along.  We have compiled brief stories about what future ecological
communities will look like for 26 LTER sites and have grouped them into
five thematic papers for submission to the journal ECOSPHERE.  Once these
are submitted, I will forward these along to the committee so that we can
think about if some promising ideas for education, outreach and
communications emerge.

Peter

Peter M. Groffman

Senior Research Fellow