[LTER-commcom] LTER Communications Community of Practice

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue May 23 16:28:32 PDT 2017

Dear Communications Committee (commcom at lternet.edu) and Communications
Interest Group (comminterest at lternet.edu),

The LTER Network Communications Committee is developing plans for a regular
"community of practice" online discussion, in which LTER Network members
could share their experience, examples, best practices, and resources for
communicating their science.

The committee has begun a google document to gather and vet suggestions for
topics, speakers, and most interested audiences. We expect that the
community would meet online every 2-3 months during the academic year, with
a short organized program followed by opportunity for questions and
in-depth discussion.

Please visit the google document and add your thoughts, comments, and
suggestions. Please let us know if there are topics you think we should
prioritize by adding your initials to the second column.

*Community of Practice Topics: *
https://docs.google.com/a/nceas.ucsb.edu/document/d/1_kDRMBy4PyaDGExFgBIC3zJ3qBsB7dpeGmIovXiCLyo/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Marty