[LTER-commcom] next LTER Communication Committee meeting

Jonathan Walsh walshjcaryinstitute at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 09:56:54 PDT 2017

Both 1pm and 3pm 3/11/2017 work for me and I prefer 1pm.  Thanks!

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 12:38 PM, Hart, Clarisse <hart3 at fas.harvard.edu>
wrote:

> Folks – let’s aim for Thursday, May 11 for our LTER Comm. Comm. meeting.
> Just let me know whether 1pm or 3pm EST works better.
>

> Thanks so much,
>
> Clarisse
>

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Clarisse Hart
>
> Outreach & Development Manager
>
> for Education & Research Programs
>

> Harvard Forest
>
> Harvard University
>
> 324 North Main Street
>
> Petersham, MA 01366
>

> (978) 756-6157 phone
>
> (978) 724-3595 fax
>

> On the web:
>
> http://harvardforest.fas.harvard.edu
>
> http://www.facebook.com/theharvardforest
>
> http://www.twitter.com/harvardforest

Jonathan Walsh
Information Manager, Baltimore Ecosystem Study
Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies
Box AB; Route 44A
Millbrook, NY 12545-0129
P: 845/677/7600 Extension 103