[LTER-commcom] LTER Mini-symposium

Foster, David R. drfoster at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 5 02:04:20 PST 2017

Marty

Thanks – great to see the focus, structure of the program, title, and quality of the talks/speakers. This does a great job at conveying the unique qualities of LTER and its role in addressing critical social and environmental issues through fundamental, long term studies.  Needed now more than ever.

David

David Foster, Director
Harvard Forest, Harvard University
Petersham, MA 01366       978.724.3302