[LTER-commcom] LTER communication - next meeting, and elections

Hart, Clarisse hart3 at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 4 13:38:28 MST 2015

Hi LTER Communication team,

Hope this message finds you well!

Next Meeting

I've put together a Doodle poll to schedule our next conference call. Please weigh in by the end of the week if possible. http://doodle.com/poll/tk6pwryfbum8exc9

Co-Chair Elections

Let's also hold official elections for co-chairs. If you are interested in being a co-chair, please email this list by Nov. 13 with a paragraph describing your interest and qualifications. We'll vote via an anonymous online survey by Thanksgiving.

Thanks!

Clarisse

Clarisse Hart | Outreach & Development Manager for Education & Research Programs
Harvard Forest | Harvard University | 324 North Main Street, Petersham MA 01366
hart3 at fas.harvard.edu | Main: 978-724-3302 | Direct: 978-756-6157

On the web:
harvardforest.fas.harvard.edu
facebook.com/theharvardforest<http://www.facebook.com/theharvardforest>