[LTER-cdb_admin] KEW precipitation data

Remillard, Suzanne suzanne.remillard at oregonstate.edu
Thu Jun 18 14:48:15 PDT 2020

Hi Ryoko,

The ClimDB/HydroDB database project only collected daily data. There was never any higher resolution data uploaded into. Also, this particular application has been minimally supported for about the past decade and is scheduled to be deactivated on July 1, 2020 (only a couple of weeks away). The LTER community uploads their data to EDI (https://environmentaldatainitiative.org/) and will be also uploading their climate and hydrology data to the CUAHSI HydroClient (https://data.cuahsi.org/).

To get higher resolution data, you will need to go directly to the source. Unfortunately, the USFS has not been as rigorous as LTER with the archiving of their data. You will need to check in directly with the Kings River Experimental Watershed to see what they have available. On the website linked below, they have a contact for KREW data.
https://www.fs.fed.us/psw/topics/water/kingsriver/data.shtml

Best of luck,

Suzanne Remillard
ORCID: 0000-0002-0365-8866
Andrews LTER Information Manager
Department of Forest Ecosystems and Society
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR  97331
(541) 758-8767
suzanne.remillard at oregonstate.edu