[LTER-cdb_admin] KEW precipitation data

Ryoko Araki ry4ku at gjmp.xii.jp
Tue Jun 16 11:27:19 PDT 2020

Dear Data Manager of Climate and Hydrology Database Projects,

I am Ryoko Araki, a Master’s student in Hydrology at San Diego State
University.

I am writing about the at KEW data from the website (URL:
https://climhy.lternet.edu/) where you are listed as the contact person.
I am working on soil moisture dynamics analysis at Southern Sierra CZO,
and am hoping to use CLIMDB precipitation data, as Bales et al. (2011)
used the data.

When I tried to download the data from the website, only daily data were
available. Is it possible for me to request the original 15 min
precipitation data? Stations: provM10 and uprovM15 at KEWData:
precipitation

Time interval: 15min

Format: preferably comma delimited csv (but I can read other formats
too)Period: 1 Jan 2008 to 31 Dec 2015

Thanks for your help in advance, Best regards, Ryoko Araki

Ryoko Araki
MSc Watershed, Department of Geography,
San Diego State University
Email: raraki8159 at sdsu.edu