[LTER-cdb_admin] ClimDB harvest csv ready.

Remillard, Suzanne suzanne.remillard at oregonstate.edu
Mon Jun 15 19:57:48 PDT 2020

You can ask either one. The format hasn’t changed.
What was the fatal error? What does it say?
Oh, I still get a copy of the reports.
The fatal error doesn’t like you header.
When I open the file in a text editor there are quotes around each column name. Try removing these.
The report is typically very good at letting you know exactly what the issue is.