[LTER-cdb_admin] Fw: The results of the LUQ data harvest

Eda C. Melendez-Colom edacorreo at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 11:18:01 PDT 2018

Hi,
I cannot remember my password to get to this page:
https://climhy.lternet.edu/siteDB.pl?use=Update
I need to update the metadata. Please advice.

EDA

Eda Celina Meléndez ColomLUQ Information ManagerDepartment of Environmental Sciences
Natural Science Department
University of Puerto RicoRío Piedras CampusTel (787) 764-0000, Ext. 888225

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: "climhy at lternet.edu" <climhy at lternet.edu>To: "emelendez at lternet.edu" <emelendez at lternet.edu>Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2018, 8:47:33 PM EDTSubject: The results of the LUQ data harvest

FATAL ERROR(900):
 During attempt to download from Luquillo Experimental Forest.The URL we have listed is
 http://luq.lternet.edu/datamng/nis/luqclimdb.txt
If this URL has changed please update the metadata with the correct Harvest URL under Research Area information or contact cdb_admin at lternet.edu

The errors returned from your web server follow:

HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Connection: close