[LTER-cdb_admin] ClimDB Problems

Henshaw, Donald don.henshaw at oregonstate.edu
Mon Jun 5 09:58:01 PDT 2017

Hi Ken,
The password is "climhy"

Don

-----Original Message-----
From: cdb_admin [mailto:cdb_admin-bounces at lists.lternet.edu] On Behalf Of Ken Ramsey
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2017 9:52 AM
To: John Anderson; cdb_admin at lternet.edu; downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Subject: [LTER-cdb_admin] ClimDB Problems

Hi,

I am trying to update the Jornada ClimDB harvest URL and found that the link to manage ClimDB/HydroDB from intranet2.lternet.edu is broken (URL rewrite?) and that I cannot remember the login password to manage the Jornada ClimDB metadata. When you are logged into the intranet site and select the Update Network Databases | ClimDB/HydroDB the URL changes from http://climhy.lternet.edu/harvest/ to https://climhy.lternet.eduharvest/. I assume this is due to a misconfigured URL rewrite rule since I can type in the correct HTTPS URL and get to the ClimDB/HydroDB page.

I cannot remember the password to login to the ClimDB metadata for JRN. Can someone provide information on how I can access the password and/or reset it?

Our ClimDB harvest URL needs to be changed from the current URL to https://jornada.nmsu.edu/ims/site/harvest/climdb/climdb_harvest_file.txt.

Thanks.

Ken

-------------------------------