[LTER-BioProd] update for LTER synthesis working group on scaling-up BEF

Eric Seabloom seabloom at umn.edu
Tue Jun 23 09:59:35 PDT 2020

Hi all

Emma Ladouceur led this cool paper using seed-addition studies to quantify diversity effects on productivity in natural communities. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/ele.13566
I thought it was a really interesting approach that might interesting for some fo the groups papers especially on causality.

Cheers,

Eric

Eric Seabloom, Professor
Dept. of Ecology, Evolution, and Behavior
University of Minnesota
140 Gortner Laboratory                 TEL: (612) 624-3406
1479 Gortner Avenue                    FAX: (612) 624-6777
St. Paul, MN 55108                 EMAIL: seabloom at umn.edu

http://umn.edu/~seabloom