[LTER-BioProd] one more project update

Forest Isbell isbell at umn.edu
Thu Feb 13 07:35:46 PST 2020

Dear all,

Here is one more project update, from Yann.

Best wishes,

Forest

*Drivers of stability across spatial scales led by Yann Hautier*

>From Yann: I have come close to finalize the results and have drafted a
first version. I sent this first draft to Michel and Shaopeng for feedback
on the approach and to Jarret for helping with the SEM. After this first
round of feedback (by 21 February) I will finalize and circulate the draft
to those interested. This is an opt-in and I have a list of people
interested (Michel, Shaopeng, Kevin Wilcox, Jarret, Andy H, Forest, Akira,
Andy G, Adam, Laura, Jane, Kim, Sasha, Megan, Peter, Eric). I am pretty
sure I forgot some of you that showed interest so please contact me if you
want to opt-in.