[LTER-BioProd] SCUBA 3: Summary & next steps

Peter Reich preich at umn.edu
Tue Mar 5 04:49:35 PST 2019

Mary, Sorry to have missed you and all at the meeting.

This looks to be evolving into a great piece!  I am happy to look over the entire draft with a fine-tooth comb (to look for consistency of messaging, tone, language, ideas, etc as well as just plain typical editing) but want to do this at the point when it is of most use to you and to the process.  Not sure if this version is it.

Peter