[LTER-BioProd] SCUBA 3: Summary & next steps

Jane Cowles jcowles at umn.edu
Mon Feb 25 09:47:15 PST 2019

Hi all,

Thanks for those who attended last weeks meeting -- it was very productive
& quite fun! We really appreciate everyone's time and input to make the
meeting a success, including those that participated remotely and/or
contributed ideas in previous meetings.

You can find the spreadsheet of projects, next steps, and contact info in
the LTER google drive
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LX400TISO1ERwCWI_5i6vfzlrrZP9DMvgevhoSknx1I>:
SCUBA Projects Summary (Feb 2019)
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LX400TISO1ERwCWI_5i6vfzlrrZP9DMvgevhoSknx1I/edit?usp=sharing>

If you can't find it or can't access it: let me know!

For those that couldn't make it, check out the project list and get in
touch with me and/or the project leads for more information about
individual projects. You can see there is a column for opt in or opt out or
"contact lead", these indicate the structure of authorship for the papers.

Forest will continue to solicit and send bi-monthly updates from the
project leads (a vote of those present suggested this was working well,
both as a way to stay in the loop and as a (often unexpected!!) reminder to
everyone that two months has passed. I know I appreciate this in both
capacities!

We also hope to remain in touch regarding ways in which we can continue to
work on (and pursue funding to work on) these fun & important ideas.

Thanks again for your time and energy! Looking forward to watching these
projects continue to grow & take shape.

All the best,
Jane

--