[LTER-BioProd] bimonthly update for LTER synthesis working group on scaling-up BEF

Forest Isbell isbell at umn.edu
Mon Apr 29 11:56:05 PDT 2019

Dear all,

As promised, here is your bimonthly update on progress for each of the projects identified in our third meeting. For your reference, the list of projects and leaders can also be found here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iML_EzPHvhQjNI50Z0ITYCGj58kiP7lbUBSog9aQ5IU/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iML_EzPHvhQjNI50Z0ITYCGj58kiP7lbUBSog9aQ5IU/edit?usp=sharing>
If you would like to contribute to one or more of these projects, then please feel free to contact the project leader(s) and offer ways to help. If you have questions, then please feel free to ask the project leaders or me. Thanks in advance for your contributions!

Best wishes,

Forest, Jane, and Laura

Nonrandom changes in biodiversity and EF led by Tim Newbold