[LTER-BioProd] BEF Causality Review paper: Feedback requested by April 6

Laura Dee ledee at umn.edu
Wed Apr 4 13:33:42 PDT 2018

Dear all,
This is a reminder to please provide high-level comments on the
plan/outline for the BEF Causality paper and sign up to write and
contribute to sections *by this Friday.* Note that this deadline is *not*
to write the sections by Friday, but to indicate which sections/parts you
are interested in contributing to.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Kce2Hwa94FN8RDaBOnjPrAbs
QzEWK4m0whgGQrSlOMU/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks to Eric, Michel, and Adam for providing comments, and, Akira for
signing up!

Laura

ledee at umn.edu
lauraedee.com