[LTER-asm2015committee] July ASM Program Committee Meeting - Tuesday July 14 10:00 AM

John Vande Castle jvc at lternet.edu
Tue Jun 16 13:16:18 MDT 2015

It seems there isn't a REAL clear "best time" for our meeting, so let's
go with the first "almost best" time, which is Tuesday, July 14 at
9:00AM PDT, 10:00AM MDT, 11:00AM CDT and 12:00PM EDT.  Your time zone
might vary...  (That is 6AM HST, should you want to join us, Grizelle:)

We will send out an agenda and call-in instructions beforehand, but we
primarily want to update everyone on the the meeting status, and agenda.
 We still need to nail down the "closing event" which is still not well
defined.  Feel free to suggest anything else to discuss.

 -jvc