[LTER-asm2015committee] Poster assignments

John Vande Castle jvc at lternet.edu
Thu Jul 16 11:14:09 MDT 2015

Just an FYI,

I was able to modify the Poster "Theme" list (without destroying the
existing structure)  to add the DAY they will be presented, so we don't
have to assign things later, or with the confusion we had last year.  It
was also pointed out that we didn't have a site description/science
theme, so I added that (Tells us how many site science posters we have,
and thanks for Deb Peters for noticing...).

Looks like people rushing to submit things aren't really paying
attention to the instructions, so I will be editing them once again to
make things less redundant and more CLEAR...

 -jvc

Poster assignments.

Site Description / Science Poster (Sunday)

Crafting conceptual models that are sustainable (Monday)

Does continuous ecosystem stress lead to vulnerability? (Monday)

Long-term changes in NPP across ecosystems (Monday)

LTER and society: broader impacts of long-term research (Monday)

Predicting ecological change: LTER in the era of big science (Tuesday)

The unique value of long-term, networked studies (Tuesday)

Information Management (Tuesday)

Other (Tuesday)