[LTER-asm2015committee] Call-in info for TOMORROW - Agenda for ASM Program Committee Meeting - Tuesday July 14 10:00MDT

Stepp,John Richard stepp at ufl.edu
Tue Jul 14 06:19:43 MDT 2015

John,

I will also not be able to participate on the call today but I remain willing to serve on the poster committee and help out as needed. -Rick

J. Richard Stepp
Associate Professor
Tropical Conservation and Development Program
Department of Anthropology
University of Florida

President 2014-15, Society for Economic Botany<http://www.econbot.org/>

Phone: (352) 392-0299 | e-mail: stepp at ufl.edu<mailto:stepp at ufl.edu> | web: Stepp Homepage and Ethnobiology Lab<http://www.clas.ufl.edu/users/stepp>
Mailing address: University of Florida - 1112 Turlington Hall, PO Box 117305, Gainesville, FL 32611-7305