[Asm2009wgorg] Error in link

Robert Waide rwaide at lternet.edu
Thu May 19 11:46:54 MDT 2016

Try this: http://asm2009.lternet.edu/workgroups

Dear Folks:

In order to complete the LNO Final Report and close out office accounts,
NSF has requested an updated list of all products from All Scientists
Meeting working groups from 2009, 2012, and 2015. You organized a
working group in 2009, and I need your help in complying with this
request.  Please check the entry for your working group at
http://asm2009.lternet.edu/workgroups and send me any new products that
are not listed there.  Products include things like publications,
reports, proposals, databases, web pages, or other tangible results from
your working group. Please send complete citations for publications and
reports and very concise descriptions of other products.

Unfortunately, I need this information as soon as possible (e.g. by
Monday latest). I consider this an important request because NSF may use
this information to evaluate the requests for future ASM meetings.

Thanks in advance.

Bob

--
Robert B. Waide