[LTER-All-lter] Tomorrow - LTER Academic Career Panel

Kristen Weiss weiss at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon May 3 06:00:00 PDT 2021

Dear LTER Community,

We warmly welcome you to join a webinar
<https://lternet.edu/stories/academic-careers-panel/> hosted by the LTER
Graduate Student Committee and Network Office *tomorrow, May 4th 1-2:30pm
PT/ 4-5:30 ET*, where you can learn more about career opportunities in
various academic settings and institutions.

*PIs, educators, and mentors*, please be sure your students and early
career colleagues are aware of this opportunity.

The webinar will include a brief overview presentation and introductions by
4 awesome panelists working in R1, primarily undergraduate, and community
college settings — followed by plenty of time to ask questions.

Registration is required, so sign up now
<https://ucsb.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_gU7jAU1KTbSoDu8yrWjRzg>.

For more info on our panelists, visit our webpage
<https://lternet.edu/stories/academic-careers-panel/> about the event.

Kind regards,
Kristen

--
Kristen Weiss, PhD
Communications Coordinator, Network Communications Office

weiss at nceas.ucsb.edu