[LTER-All-lter] Fw: Consortium of biogeochemical modeling forming across CZO/LTER/NOEN/ISMC

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Mar 6 15:45:36 PST 2018

Dear LTER Network participants--

One of the outcomes of the recent CZO/LTER/NEON/ISMC modeling workshop, Using
Observation Networks to Advance Earth System Understanding: State of the
Art, Data-Model Integration, and Frontiers
<http://www.neonscience.org/obs-networks-earth-system-understanding-2018>,
is an effort to develop a consortium on biogeochemical modeling. The effort
is at an early stage, with goals and plans still taking shape.

If you are interested in participating, please contact Peter Groffman,
Peter.Groffman at asrc.cuny.edu, who will coordinate LTER interest.

Want to know more about the workshop? Agenda and presentations are
available at the above link.

Cheers,

Marty