[LTER-All-lter] Say yes! (once more owing to technical matters)

ILTER Secretariat ilter.network at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 07:01:34 PDT 2018

Re-sent to those who may have experienced technical problems: Please reconfirm your E-Mail address and details!              [

Say yes!

Sent to those who have not responded – maybe owing to technical issues

Dear Colleague,

we are very happy about the large number of subscribers who have re-confirmed their interest in ILTER. However, some people have told me that they had technical problems with the form, so apparently the form seems not to work under some (rare) technical configurations. Therefore, this message is sent to all those who have NOT reconfirmed their interest in ILTER. Please note that there will be no further such message ever.

If you have tried to fill in our form, but experienced such technical matters, no worries, simply reply to this message, and I will manually enter you again in our data base. Please send me

First Name
Last Name
Country
Mail Address

And that is it!

Nevertheless, before you do that, you may want to try again whether the form works now for you using the below link, or you may try another browser or another device.

Below is the previously sent message again.

***

The new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect on 25 May 2018. The change in law means that we will need you to let us know if
you want to continue receiving updates on ILTER and related activities you give your consent that we store your details.

If you'd like to continue hearing from us, please click the button below. It will take you to a simple form which we kindly ask you to fill in. Please do that now, so you won't forget.

The details you provide will be stored in a secure file repository in France, and ILTER will never share your details with third parties. Of course you can unsubscribe from our mailing list or have your details corrected or deleted at any time.

What happens if you do not fill in the form? Your personal data which we currently store will be deleted from our data base, and, consequently, you will not receive any further mailings. Of course you can provide your details also any later time, e.g. if you found this message after you were away for a while.

We hope that you will stay with us!

Best wishes,
Herbert
ILTER Secretary
       [ Yes, I want to receive updates on ILTER ]( http://2mjgq.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/3nuWWtjD-BcpBOlytEM5I1ddoLsEl0vd0yCPzX7tCqlD7b2cgR0D0yOXwlVBKy4f03kBeJsQpztr9kE9jOzTzj8vyRcwjkgIws-PMHBi4latMteWMki6 )

ILTER
c/o Environment Agency Austria
Spittelauer Lände 5
1090 Wien