[LTER-All-lter] Henry Gholz Service / Celebration of Life etc.

Todd Crowl tcrowl at fiu.edu
Thu Oct 5 10:56:17 PDT 2017

There will also be a second service at the U. of Florida on Oct. 21 or 22.  We will send details once we finalize with UF.

Cheers,
tac

Todd

Professor Todd A. Crowl,
Director, Southeast Environmental Research Center (SERC),
Founding Director, Institute for Water & Environment (InWE)
PI and Director, NSF CREST Center for Aquatic Chemistry and Environment (CAChE),
President Elect, Association of Ecosystem Research Centers
& Department of Biological Sciences
Florida International University
11200 SW 8th St, OE-148
Miami, FL  33199