[LTER-All-lter] Abstract deadline extended for ILTER OSM

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Mar 23 12:32:30 MDT 2016

Dear Colleagues--

The ILTER Open Science Meeting Organizing Committee has extended the
deadline for abstract submissions until *April 10, 2016 *(see below).

The Network Communications Office deadline to apply for travel funds
remains today -- *March 23*. Our goal is to let applicants know which
travel funding applications will be approved in time to make a decision
about submitting an abstract.

Thank you,
Marty