[LTER-All-lter] "Late Breaking" information for the 2015 LTER All Scientists meeting.

John Vande Castle jvc at LTERnet.edu
Wed Aug 5 08:56:51 MDT 2015

The response for the 2015 LTER All Scientists Meeting has been amazing,
and this promises to be an exciting and productive meeting.  Reference
the ASM Website for more information:
http://asm2015.lternet.edu/

We have had a number of requests for "Late Breaking" Poster and Working
Group submissions.  Although the deadline has passed, a limited number
of submissions will be accepted.

Late Working Group Requests will be accepted for any Wednesday,
September 2 session or any "Ad-hoc" (lunch or dinner) sessions.  These
sessions contain MANY fewer concurrent sessions, so you are ensured a
larger "audience pool" for these sessions.  Attendance figures show that
only about 8% plan to leave early, so Wednesday is still an ideal time
to book a "late breaking session.

A limited number of "Late Breaking Poster submissions will be accepted.
  We have room for less than 10% of the late submissions as compared to
the 2012 meeting, so don't delay sending these in before we have to
close these submissions.  Working Group and Poster submissions submitted
after the July 31 deadline are not guaranteed to be included in the
printed program, but will be available through the on-line agenda.

Please note that the maximum poster size is 48" x 48" !

We need MANY more volunteers for judges in order to carry out the
Student Poster competition, so please indicate your interest in helping
with this through the main ASM website so we don't have to cancel it.

Late Registration for the 2015 LTER All Scientists Meeting is available

The YMCA Housing Deadline  is now passed, although you may still be able
to obtain on-site housing, or in Estes Park.  We noticed a large number
of people who registered for the meeting are not part of the housing
list, and a large number of people with housing who have not yet
registered, so you will want to check that you completed these.

Note that the YMCA requires a $20 "daily use fee" (included with on-site
accommodation) for people staying off-site.

If you need Airport Shuttle Reservations, you will want to do that PRIOR
to the meeting to ensure a ride from and to the Denver airport.

Please reference the ASM website for more information, and bookmark this
for use at the meeting for the most up-to-date information.

http://asm2015.lternet.edu/

See you in Estes Park!

Best regards,

The 2015 LTER ASM Program Committee