[LTER-im] Bachelors theses

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Feb 1 15:59:23 PST 2019

NSF is a little inconsistent, using @mastersthesis and @phdthesis, but
let's go with spelled-out for clarity.

@bachelorsthesis{sbclter-bibliography-1246,
  title={Establishing formainifera based biofacies within shallow marine
deposits, Carpinteria Slough, CA. Implications for southern California
sea-level studies},
  author={Bentz, M},
  year={2016},
  institution={University of California, Santa Barbara},
  federal_support={unknown},
  status={published},
  peer_reviewed={unknown},
}